If you ordered the wrong part or simply do not need a part ordered, we will except returns for new items under certain conditions. Please see the return policy below. If the item is used, you may submit a warranty claim here.
- All return claims of any kind must be returned to Revolution Performance within (10) ten days of receipt of merchandise. If the claim is due to damage or shortage, you must contact Revolution Performance within (24 hours) od receipt of merchandise keep the package and packaging for the carrier (UPS or Fed Ex) to inspect. If we do not receive the items in the allotted time period, your package will be refused.
- Each return must have a valid Return Authorization Number. Please call 866-892-2109 or email info#revperf.com to acquire a Return Authorization Number. Once you have received a Return Authorization number, secure it to the outside of box. If a valid Return Authorization number is not on the outside of the box, it will be refused and returned to you.
- Each item must be returned in new, original, unused, unworn, undamaged condition with no marks on the original packaging, and with all tags, labels, documentation and protective covers intact. Damaged packaging may void your return and the item will be shipped back to you at your cost. NO RETURNS ON PARTS UNDER $10.
- All returns are subject to inspection for damage, misuse, or improper packaging. It is the sole discretion of Revolution Performance to either provide replacement, issue a credit, or return the item to you.
- In the event of a damaged or defective item Revolution Performance must be notified within 24 hours of your receipt of the item. Damaged return claims must be returned to Revolution Performance within (10) ten days of receipt of merchandise. Please include a brief but accurate description of the damage to the item. Damaged items may only be exchanged for the exact item without exception.
- A restock fee of 25% will be charged to you, unless item is an exchange, damaged or the error is the fault of Revolution Performance.
- In the event of an item cancellation or item change after the order has been processed, all of the above return policies will apply. These include but are not limited to a 25% restock fee. In most cases the items have already been ordered and shipped from the manufacturer and cannot be canceled.
- Backordered items maybe canceled without penalty, but all other canceled items on the order will be subject to a restock fee.
- All returns will be shipped back to the customer regular ground shipping regardless of how the initial order was shipped.
- When returning your items please include a copy of the original sales invoice that was packaged with your parts.